An accomplished recording artist, Aimée draws from her studies at Berklee College of Music and the sacred science of Naad (sound current) to weave an enchanting musical thread through her class, often including a live DJ or instrumentation. She’s known for her clear explanations of the physiological and psychological benefits of the kundalini postures, which help to bring the mind/body connection into focus. Her classes are playful and transformational adventures where everyone has the opportunity to chant, sweat, laugh and relax deeply.
Drawing from her Yoga/Meditation, Shamanic and Transformational training, Aimee provides compassionate, practical and effective support to her clients both privately and in corporate settings. She is available via Skype and for Speaking engagements, please see her Schedule and Contact form to connect.
Aimee practices yoga because: "It’s a guaranteed high that has no negative side effects- Yoga helps me find my truth, feel uplifted consistently and find the humor in life". She teaches yoga because: "I get to play, laugh, sing and grow with courageous and inspiring people on a daily basis. Teaching brings out the best in me and inspires excellence in myself and others."
Yoga training/certification includes:
- Certified in Hatha Yoga with Paul Jerard 240 hrs
- Certified in Kundalini Yoga with the Senior Teachers at Goldenbridge Yoga 220 hrs
- Certified in Prenatal Yoga with Gurmukh 60 hrs
- Kundalini Research Institute Teacher Trainers Program Harjiwan & Tej 220 hrs
- Certified Yoga Therapist with Larry Payne at Loyola Marymount University
- Shamanic Studies with Simon Buxton and Staff at The Sacred Trust, UK
- Certified in Reiki Healing and Therapy. Rei = divinely guided Ki = energy (divinely guided energy used to bring healing and relief to mental and physical dis-eases)
- Certified in Theta Healing. Theta healing is used to activate youth and wellness through DNA repair, manifestation, soul fragment retrieval, and repairing ancestral and lifetime trauma.